Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hey look - a new post in less than a week!

I'm actually posting in less than a week! Can you believe it!



All is well in farm life I think. I broke my finger. It's a really nice shade of purple and blue. Oh well. Life goes on. I just don't understand how I can work all the time and never get hurt - take an entire barn down with hardly a scratch yet I break my finger moving furniture?? Go figure.



At any rate - getting ready for the party this weekend. Need to cut the grass. The neighbor Ben got us a load of gravel for the driveway so we have to work on that tonight. It is really sad when you are excited about gravel.



The guinea eggs are set to hatch on Monday. I'm excited. I know that the girls are too since I actually timed it this time so that they will be here for the hatch. I honestly didn't think about it last time and I regret that.



I need some cool things to do with Cassie. She is not her normal bright cherry self. It's almost like 8 year depression. She just isn't herself. I'm starting to wonder if this past 2 years with the divorce and all is finally taking a toll on her. Like she is missing something in her life and craving something. So I need some really cool fun small activities that I can do with her to cheer her up and have some bonding time. Maybe we will start with baking cookies. I haven't done that with her in a long time....



Anyway - off to push gravel for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment