Monday, April 27, 2009

Today I am becoming a blogger!

Well I am finally doing it at the urging of a lot of people to start writing about exactly what we do with our lives everyday. Most people find the daily happenings of our lives extremely funny and will ask each day what is going on at our house. So I think this will be the easiest way to tell everyone at once.

Since this is just a start and I am still trying to figure out exactly how I am going to go about this and how much of our lives to include _ I really don't want to tell TOO much of our lives. We are entitled to some privacy, yes? I know most don't think so and with the amount of people in and out of our house all the time and everything that we do - well yeah, we do like some privacy.

Look tomorrow - I will play some catch up to get to where we are today so that we are current on here.

Blogging here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment